Get Government Grants™ – will highlight the differences and distinctions of grants in the government sector. In this interactive session, nonprofits will understand the essential elements included finding and writing government grant applications and determining eligibility and capacity to administer this type of grant. The training will cover topics including the culture of government grant funding (local, state, and national levels), what makes government grants different from foundation grants, types, eligibility, and application processes of local, state, and federal level government grants. This training will also include a government funder panel.
Facilitator – Katy Pepinsky, Director of GrantCorps
This training is being offered by Community Resource Center, through GrantCorps. GrantCorps provides information, training, and technical support to nonprofits across Colorado in grant development and management so that funding gets to the organizations that need it most. All GrantCorps services are provided at no cost to eligible organizations. We support small, rural, and systemically marginalized communities, as well as Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) led organizations so they can more equitably access private and government grant funding.
- Are you a Colorado-based initiative or organization connected to workforce development, looking for support in grant seeking, development, and management?
- Do you work in an organization that is BIPOC-led and is serving BIPOC communities?
- Are you located in a rural community?
- Is your annual budget less than $1M?
- Do you currently experience challenges accessing private and government grant funding?
If any of this sounds like you, please register! Our team will follow up with you to confirm. If you have any questions, please contact Katy Pepinsky, Director of GrantCorps at: firstname.lastname@example.org.